P.O. Box 369, Hagersville, ON, N0A 1H0
The Haldimand Press is proud to serve the residents of Haldimand County. Our roots date back to 1868 and today, almost 150 years later, we are the only locally owned county-wide weekly newspaper in Haldimand. The Haldimand Press was introduced in 1975 when the Haldimand Advocate, established in 1968, and the Hagersville Press, established in 1932, combined.